The fine print
Upon reserving a place on a tour you will be charged 10% of the total cost of the tour you have booked. 60 days prior to tour start the balance will be due.
If you decide to cancel the tour for whatever reason, the participant will have the following penalties:
- a) Up to 60 days – 10% loss.
- b) Between 60 and 30 days – 50% loss.
- c) After 30 days – 100% loss.
Motorcycle hire, fuel and vehicle insurance. Please see each itinerary for details of all inclusions.
On Any Day Adventures reserves the right to amend the tour price at any time prior to written confirmation of the reservation. On Any Day Adventures further reserves the right to cancel or amend any excursions or the tour departure dates provided they can offer the passenger alternative excursions or departure dates. On Any Day Adventures is not responsible for any delay or changes in tour arrangements that may be caused by natural or other factors beyond the control of On Any Day Adventures. There will be no refunds for any part of the tour that might be missed due to personal reasons.
All guests are solely responsible for ensuring they are capable of undertaking the tours and activities. Anti-malarial and Yellow Fever precautions may be required in countries being visited.
It is upon the client to ensure passports and visas, as may be required, are valid prior to departure for Africa. Visas available through visa and booking agents. Please check with relevant embassies for requirements.
On Any Day Adventures reserves the right without notice to make use of any photography/film taken by our staff on the tour for general publicity purposes without payment or permission.
We will do our utmost to keep to the prices that are published. However, if increases are forced on us we reserve the right, prior to confirmation, to amend the tour price.
We cannot be held liable for any delays due to tours not running to schedule. Excursions cannot be guaranteed and will only be undertaken if time and circumstances permit. Departure and arrival times are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. We reserve the right to alter our routing at any time between departure and arrival points.
The Participant(s) must have in their possession during the Tour the following documents which must be current and valid.
- Driving licence of the Participant(s) country of residence.
- International Driving Permit
- Personal travel and medical insurance
NOTE: Although certain limited insurances have been arranged, neither On Any Day Adventures (Pty) Ltd, nor its servants, agents or employees, shall be liable for any loss or damage to passengers’ luggage or effects. Insofar as one of the tours may include a visit to a game reserve and whilst attacks by wild animals are extremely rare, similarly neither On Any Day Adventures (Pty) Ltd, nor its servants, agents or employees, accept any liability whatsoever for any injury or incidents to passengers or their belongings. The passenger hereby waives any claim which he/she may have against On Any Day Adventures (Pty) Ltd, its servants, agents, employees or subcontractors (all of the aforementioned being collectively referred to as ‘On Any Day Adventures’) for any injury and/or loss of any nature whatsoever (including, without limiting the generality of the a foregoing, consequential loss) arising for any reason of any nature whatever directly or indirectly out of any aspect of the tour including, without limiting the generality of the a foregoing, any form of transport used for the purpose of the tour. This waiver shall be binding on the passenger’s executors, heirs, trustees and dependants. The passenger records that all the services and facilities provided to the passenger are accepted voluntarily and with full knowledge that they may expose the passenger to injury, danger or loss. The passenger further records that any statement, representation or information given to him/her by On Any Day Adventures (Pty) Ltd shall, unless given in writing, not prejudice this waiver in any manner whatsoever. The passenger indemnifies On Ant Day Adventures (Pty) Ltd in respect of any claim that may be made by any third party against it arising out of any claim in respect of which the passenger gives the aforementioned waiver. This agreement shall be governed solely by laws of the Republic of South Africa.
1. This competition is open to those aged 21 or over.
2. This competition will commence from May 18th, 2020 – August, 31st 2020. All entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on August 31st, 2020. On Any Day Adventure accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us by the relevant closing date for any reason.
3. The prize includes: 1 multi-day adventure of your choice for you and a pillion (one motorcycle per couple.) The multi-day adventure is inclusive of all accommodation, breakfast & dinner paid for only. All alcohol, activities, gifts, souvenirs, lunches, travel expenses (flights, visa’s, luggage insurance, cancellation fees, import & export fees on any items brought through or taken home are the traveller’s responsibility & will not be paid for by On Any Day Adventures.)
4. To enter, entrants must follow @onanyday_adventures on Instagram and @onanydayadventures (OnAnyDay Motorcycle Adventures) on Facebook and tag the person they would take with them. They will need to comment the actual destination (not the area) on either the Facebook or an Instagram post & tag the pillion they wish to take on a minimum of 3 “Where to Next” posts.
5. The winner will be selected at random by On Any Day Adventure. This decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. Once selected, the winner will be contacted personally by email. Winners have seven working days to respond or another winner will be drawn.
7. On Any Day Adventures reserves the right to cancel and/or withdraw this competition and/or amend any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
8. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook or any of the destinations, activities, partners stipulated on our website.
9. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
10. All winners and their chosen pillion will be required to have a valid Identity Document, a valid passport with available pages to stamp, a VISA (if required) for entry into South Africa.
11. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The promoter is On Any Day Adventures.
13. Only one prize will be awarded for 2 participants (A winner, plus a pillion, who are eligible to travel together and are both over the age of 21 years at the time of entry.)